- Monday, April 21, 2014 – 7:00 pm at Cawley Media Center - Hooksett School Board Special Meeting Public Forum to revisit the recent high School vote
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014 – 10:00 am at SAU 15 Office, 90 Farmer Road - Policy Committee Meeting
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014 – 6:30 pm at Memorial School Media Center -Hooksett Charge Sub-Committee meeting
- Thursday, April 24, 2014 – 7:00 pm at Memorial School Media Center - High School Assessment Committee meeting
- Monday, May 12, 2014 – 6:30 pm at Cawley Media Center - Special Board Meeting (K-8 discussions)
HIGH SCHOOL ASSESSMENT COMMITTEE SURVEY
The Hooksett School Board is seeking community members to serve on the Hooksett High School Assessment Committee. Please contact Mr. David Pearl at email@example.com with your desire to serve and your contact information. Click here to view the charge for this committee.
SAU 15 CORE VALUES
1. Schools are for students.
2. Students meet and exceed high academic standards.
3. We each have the responsibility to ensure the success of all students.
4. Twenty-first century instruction is necessary for twenty-first century learning.
5. We believe that it does, in fact, "take a village to raise a child.”
To read the Core Values in detail, please click here.
ASBESTOS-FREE NOTIFICATION STATEMENT
This notification, as required by Federal Law, is to state that Hooksett’s three schools have been certified to be Asbestos-Free. All known asbestos containing building materials (ACBM) have been abated at the Fred C. Underhill in 2006 and Memorial School in 2003. New materials installed or used in subsequent renovations at the two schools and the construction of the David R. Cawley School have been certified not to contain asbestos materials. The documents of non-ACBM in the three schools are their AHERA written management plan maintained by the School Administration Unit #15.